Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sleeping beauty ; the vampire slayer

Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer (Twisted Tales, #2)Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






There was no doubt that this novel was very unique in it’s own ways. I could have never imagined a Disney princess and vampires to go together. Now that I think about it, why didn’t I? I mean I have always adored Disney princess since I was a child and I’ve always been fascinated by vampires. I loved how the Disney princess I adored when I was little transformed from a vulnerable fragile princess to a kick ass princess.

Maureen McGowan wrote a wonderful novel that was full of action, adventure, and romance. It was very entertaining especially with the way a reader can chose how Lucette’s life is going to be. I loved that it was very interactive and I’m looking forward to Maureen McGowan’s future works.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment