Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spells (Wings, #2)Spells by Aprilynne Pike

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Spells was one of the most enchanting books I have ever read.I love the supernatural things that occur in this book, and I have learned so many things in Apprylinne Pike’s world of faeries. It was no doubt that this book was far better than Wings. There were parts that were really unpredictable and it just hit you like BAM! And I liked it. I have to say I really love Tamani…such a sweet and loyal guy, I wish I could meet someone like him, but it’s near impossible.



Apprylinne Pike delivered a book full of adventure, romance, and magic that made me feel that I was apart of the book somehow. She let me feel the character’s emotion and let the reader see each of her character’s flaws which is a good thing, because it made them more realistic. I am looking forward to her next book, Illusions.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment