Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HUNGER GAMES by Suzzane Collins

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book left me breathless...

The first time I encountered this book was in school, we were assigned a few books to read. It didn't really caught my attention because it's not really the type of book I usually read and since everyone seemed interested in it, I chose another book to read instead. Another encounter I had with this book was when my friend was carrying this book and was basically adoring it like some crazy maniac and after that I started seeing it everywhere. The cover didn't really grab my attention at first but i decided I gave it a try since it was also popular in barnes and noble (where i usually get my fantamazing books and yes that's now a word) and my crazy maniac friend was really annoying and forced me to. So, I read it...and dang! was it the best thing ever!!!! I can't believe I didn't read it any sooner! I mean SERIOUSLY! What the heck was wrong with me for ignoring this wonderful piece of art!!!! This book was so unique in it's own ways and the romance was like the topping on such a delicious book.

I love EVERYTHING!, The characters, the suspense EVERYTHING!

I can't wait to buy the next book XD





View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading this one, I had to read it at the bus, couldn't put it down, at page 200 of 456...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! I don't blame you! Hunger games is such a great book!!!!

    ReplyDelete