Sunday, January 9, 2011

what can't wait

What Can't Wait (Carolrhoda Ya)What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Although what can't wait isn't usually the kind of book I would read and It didn't have the very dramatic plots I read in fantasy books. I thought that this book was very refreshing and interesting. It showed plenty of things some teenagers have to face.

Marisa was a very interesting character to me because, no matter how her parents oppose to her going off to college she still persevered and went against her parents. I also like her strong personality that she showed throughout the book.

Ashley hope Perez delivered a book filled with motivation and can strengthen any person reading it emotionally and inspire them to persevere more for their dreams. This was truly a remarkable book, and I’m looking forward to Ashley hope Perez’s future works.





View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just gave you the Stylish Blog Award! Come check it out http://brittanysfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete