Thursday, June 16, 2011

Illusions book review



After devouring and enjoying wings and spells, there would be no way for me to skip out on Illusions. As soon as I got a copy of Illusions, I immediately indulged myself in Laurel’s faerie world, and I’ve got to say, the book just kept on getting better and better. Illusions definitely showed me the whole reason why I loved the series.

Many people complain about the book’s pacing, they think it’s slow, and if you asked me I would say, it’s true, but somehow I didn’t feel like it was a drag and I didn’t feel bored with it. It was perfect for me actually. I loved the twists and turn that Apprilynne Pike put throughout the book. It kept me wanting to read more and more until I was done with the whole series.

Laurel, I liked her despite the fact that she can’t sort out her feelings and can be a pain sometimes. There is just something that I find charming about her. One advice for Laurel Though, TAMANI!!! TAMANI!!! TAMANI!!! Tamani all the way! If you don’t want him give him to me :P (hahah)

Illusions left me crazy and hungry for more. (Dang cliffhangers !@$#$@$@#)
I can’t wait to find out what the missing puzzle piece that the book left me hanging to for the next book and yes, I do recommend the series to you especially if your looking for a soothing and cute paranormal book.

Overall rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment